According to our solution partner Wandera:
67% of unprotected firms will encounter a major mobile data breach next year.
A natural reaction to seeing a statistic like that might be, “That may be for under resourced companies, but I REALLY doubt that could happen to my organization.”
The reality is that large enterprise organizations – who have the resources to staff experienced IT departments - are becoming regular victims of data hacking:
- HBO, a media giant who just recently had 1.5 terabytes of data that was compromised. Sensitive financial information and company e-mails are now being made public against their will.
- Yahoo is still reeling from leaks earlier this year.
- Sony suffered untold damage from their high-profile loss in 2014.
- Ebay, Home Depot, Verizon, and countless others have shared losses, just to name a few more.
Just like these organizations, your employees are communicating through e-mail on their phones and accessing sensitive information on their tablets. They can connect to unprotected wireless networks and be hit by man-in-the-middle attacks at any moment. Organizations need to protect mobile devices as they would a laptop, and having a next generation security solution like Wandera can ensure that they are not vulnerable to a serious data breach.
We’ve written about Wandera before, and stand by our assertion that Wandera is an outstanding solution for both:
- Securing mobile data and
- Monitoring, controlling, and compressing mobile data usage.
Having implementing Wandera for some of our top clients, we have seen it prove its value, and have heard nothing but positive feedback.
Wireless Analytics and Wandera will be co-hosting a webinar on August 22nd and this is a great opportunity to learn more about Wandera and see why Wireless Analytics is the best choice for Wandera implementation and administration!